Worldwide corporations are all the time trying to rising their footprint within the U.S. market as a consequence of its ease of enterprise, numerous tax buildings, and excessive alternative for funding. The U.S. market additionally presents a powerful relationship with Latin America, opening the gate to Spanish-speaking clients. Harris Bricken attorneys Jonathan Bench (Company Worldwide) and Akshat Divatia (Immigration) will share useful insights on the important authorized rules overseas corporations should take into account when getting into the U.S., and why it’s a pretty location for international enterprise executives and entrepreneurs.
In the course of the webinar, attendees will find out about choosing the proper company construction, establishing a subsidiary or department workplace, and conducting cross-border transactions. Our panelists may even cowl necessary immigration issues for key govt leaders, reminiscent of visas, work permits, and compliance with US immigration legal guidelines, with a deal with sensible recommendation and real-world examples.
- Deciding on a company construction.
- Establishing a subsidiary or department workplace.
- Conducting cross-border transactions.
- Why arrange store in the USA?
- When to ship executives to the U.S. for enterprise growth functions.
- Necessary immigration issues.
Questions are welcome upon registration and through the webinar. Please submit any questions or feedback within the registration hyperlink under.
Who Ought to Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and enterprise homeowners trying to increase operations to the U.S.
- Authorized professionals specializing in company regulation and immigration regulation, who wish to keep up to date on the most recent issues for shoppers getting into the U.S. market.
- HR professionals and expertise acquisition managers navigating immigration necessities for hiring overseas staff within the U.S.
- Startups and small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) trying to set up a presence within the U.S. and search steerage on authorized and immigration issues.
- Worldwide enterprise consultants and advisors helping corporations with market entry methods.
- Buyers and enterprise capitalists desirous about funding companies increasing into the U.S. market, who want to concentrate on authorized and immigration implications.
- Non-obligatory Sensible Coaching (OPT) college students desirous about beginning their very own corporations within the U.S. after finishing their research.
- Worldwide college students and graduates exploring entrepreneurship alternatives within the U.S. and require insights on company and immigration regulation issues.
- Profession counselors and advisors at instructional establishments who information college students on post-graduation choices, together with beginning a enterprise within the U.S.
- Enterprise incubators, entrepreneurship facilities, and startup accelerators that help worldwide college students and supply assets for navigating authorized and immigration necessities when launching companies within the US.